Friday, December 07, 2007

Graph of Said Sickness

The fiancee went to the gym tonight so I played another hour or so. Made another $35 but could have been more.

This hand pissed me off as the guy had gotten lucky numerous times to win hands. I suppose I could have waited for a better spot, but in cash games I think I should just take the edges I can get.

Seat 1: biggerman35 ($12.70 in chips) <---- villain
Seat 2: eloxis ($6 in chips)
Seat 4: Knightsridge ($45.15 in chips)
Seat 6: poknoob ($23.15 in chips)
biggerman35: posts small blind $0.10
eloxis: posts big blind $0.25
galliem: sits out
gabesen: is sitting out
gabesen leaves the table
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Knightsridge [As Ts]
Knightsridge: raises $0.75 to $1
poknoob: calls $1
biggerman35: calls $0.90
eloxis: calls $0.75
*** FLOP *** [4s Jd Ks] <---- nut flush draw, gutshot, and also figured my A was good if I hit.
biggerman35: checks
eloxis: checks
Knightsridge: bets $2.50
poknoob: folds
biggerman35: raises $9.20 to $11.70 and is all-in
eloxis: folds
Knightsridge: calls $9.20
*** TURN *** [4s Jd Ks] [3h]
*** RIVER *** [4s Jd Ks 3h] [Tc] <------ miss everything
*** SHOW DOWN ***
biggerman35: shows [Qh Kc] (a pair of Kings) <----- honestly?


anyways, here is todays graph.

No comments: