Saturday, February 02, 2008

S'up All?

Last weekend sucked.

I lost some money Saturday, regained some on Sunday, used 13.5K fpps and played the Sunday Warm Up losing out on a bluff (which I still debate was the right play), and went deep in the Sunday hundred grand but messed up.

That is last weekend in a nutshell.

This past week, I played two 5400 fpp satellites for the Sunday Million. I won one of them (well came in top four as top four win seats) and got myself $215. I unregistered and took the cash.

Yesterday I also started attacking February trying to make platinum star. Platinum Star gets you fpp's at a 150% rate while my current gold star only gets me 100%. More fpp's means more cash and the higher up you are in status the less hands you have to play to get that cash. 50K fpp's is worth $650. Not as much value as some other stuff in the fpp store but still, cash is cash. So for February, Platinum Star is what I am shooting for. But it will definitely be tough as it is a short month and platinum requires a lot of hands, but I have a 4 day long weekend coming up as well as the fiancee going home to Ireland for a weekend. That means a lot of poker will be played. I am confident platinum is within reach

I must say though, I have started out well. This is yesterday and today.




Going to play some tourneys today as well. I know that hurts my platinum star chase, but it is rare I get to play a deepstack tourney so I am going to enjoy it.

No comments: