Friday, October 31, 2008

Progress

I got an email through 2+2 poker forums a few days ago from a pro looking to stake me. I have no idea why me, but I posted a graph the other day on there so maybe that was it. Anyways, I am now playing 100NL with no risk to my roll as he covers all losses, but in return I ship him 1/2 the profits for the next 50K hands. I also receive free coaching and 1-1 questions/answers from a well known full ring pro. Pretty good deal.

I am super excited about improving my game and moving up the limits. Considering I have moved up in the past and was forced back down, the idea of a safety net (ie no loss possible) as well as free coaching from a proven winner is sick. Here is my graph from last night. The first $150 in profit is 50NL then I spoke to my staker online about my play and a few other things and I went back to playing 100NL. Really pleased with the way I was playing. Not because I made money, but just following a few things he said and how I started seeing things I never saw before in terms of position and 3 betting. Hopefully it continues.

The stake runs for 100NL until I hit 10 buyins profit at which point I jump to 200NL.

I also played some pot limit Omaha heads up yesterday as well on top of this graph and made another $130. I think I may buy PT for omaha as I am playig it more and more and really like the game.

No comments: