Monday, May 21, 2007

Tonight

Urggggggg

Played 4 multis tonight

$10 on UB
$5 on Stars
2 x $10 on Full Tilt

Ultimate Bet I go out with AT v TJ on a A89 flop...woulda been in top 3 if I won....30th of 155
Stars I go out with 55 v KQ preflop...woulda been in top 20.....75th of 1500
Full Tilt number 1 - Go out with AK v 22, 22 hits a flush after I hit 2 pair. Woulda been in top 20....185th of 900
Full Tilt number 2, I go out with K4 v 99 when I was shortstacked and I needed to push.

Very disappointed with the UB, I was playing well, and the Stars I was shortstacked alllllllll tourney, but I squeezed and dodged my way through, stealing when I needed to. The final hand came when habitual raiser made it 3 BB and I pushed with 55. He called with KQ and hit. I had to take a chance sooner or later but it didnt work out. Frustrating, as if I won that hand, I could done some damage.

Next time.

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Welcome back sir, I've been checking in but for some reason I could only see your "Cunningham" post from the 25th April when at work.

Glad all's sorted now, now get back to owning the tables!