Sunday, May 04, 2008

May Has Begun Well

Wednesday night I played a bunch of tables at 50NL to keep platinum status. Cool. I think I made $175 that night.

Thursday night I didnt play for two reasons. I played a lot on Tuesday and Wednesday so I wanted a break but more importantly, Rangers were playing their second leg in Italy of the Uefa Cup semis. Crazy game as well, but they took it down in penalties. Fantastic result. Gives the SPL more respect in the rest of Europe and also its good for the city. Well half of it anyways lol. For anyone reading this with a big knife, I like Celtic too, but my full support is behind the team I have followed since I was a child, Albion Rovers. (I never heard of them till I met my friend Patch, he plays for them so thats good enough for me)

anyways,

Friday night I went back to the 50NL tables, and I was up for awhile but after a few tough hands I was stuck $150 and playing foolishly. I closed all tables and ordered a pizza from Dominos. Always a +ev decision. I watched some tv and then thought about playing again. I was at about $3300 and I wanted to wait till $4000 to move up to 100NL, but I told myself I would play for 1/2 to see how the game flows. Well, I made $300 in 20 minutes. Sick. I closed soon after as I knew it wouldnt last. All in all, I made another $175 Friday night.

Saturday morning, I just grinded like crazy all day. I played 16K hands at 100NL. Yes I know, sick amount of hands. I finished up $400. The game is more aggressive than 50NL but still donks willing to donate.

Today I played 100NL again and made another $320.

I am also a few vpps away from keeping platinum. lol. I had to grind like crazy the last 2 days of April to make platinum and after playing 100NL the last 2 days, I will hit it soon. sick. I am aiming for this month, when all is said and done, to be up 3K including rakeback (fpp bonus). I am now at about $900 so hopefully this continues. And with the fiancee going away a long weekend at the end of May, I think I can get it done.

Heres to hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't PATCH a dogs name