Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unlimited Hold Thems

I am off work this Friday and Monday. No idea why, some weird UK holiday thing. No complaints here.

The fiancee is off to Ireland early Friday morning for her hen party (thats what they call bachelorette parties over here)

She leaves at 8:00am. The weekend of Knightsridge starts at 8:01am.

A few things.

I am currently sitting on a $3200 or so roll. I am about to buy a $630 fpp bonus as well.

Now, I have taken out about 3K in the last 2-3 months for the wedding and its tough to move up and back down depending on my roll. Therefore, I have created a new goal for myself.

The 10 grand challenge.

I am going to play nothing but 50NL on Stars until I hit $10,000. This obviously includes bonuses. I am hoping when this weekend is said and done, I will have made about $2K and my roll is a little over $5K. I have changed my game up a bit and I am playing more hands and using position much better. I think solidifying my game before I jump up again is important. This challenge is also being done so I can prove to myself that I have the discipline needed in the game. I hope to go pro in 2-3 years and if I can stick to this and achieve it, I would be quite pleased.

Heres to hoping.

No comments: