Sunday, May 25, 2008

Table Chat

I very rarely chat.

I am usually multi tabling making it tough to both type and see what is being said.

However sometimes it can be quite amusing.

Here is some chat from yesterday when I stacked a guy with Qh3h in what I see as a standard hand that he was trying to bluff me and I hit my flush. Fflash was not happy with my play up to and including this hand. I guess thats a compliment?

Table 'Auriga V' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 3: Knightsridge ($76.45 in chips)
Seat 4: Fflash ($60.05 in chips)
Seat 5: nemilosrdni ($59.65 in chips)
Seat 6: Knighted16 ($13.85 in chips)
Seat 7: Hangman1604 ($53.65 in chips)
Seat 8: düsentrieb07 ($54.20 in chips)
Seat 9: Dominate all ($63.30 in chips)
nemilosrdni: posts small blind $0.25
Knighted16: posts big blind $0.50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Knightsridge [3h Qh]
Hangman1604: folds
düsentrieb07: calls $0.50
Dominate all: folds
Knightsridge: raises $1.50 to $2
Fflash said, "do u raise every hand?"
Fflash said, "u must be raising with air"
Fflash: folds
nemilosrdni: folds
Knighted16: folds
düsentrieb07: calls $1.50
*** FLOP *** [6h Th 2s]
Knightsridge said, "i blame god def"
düsentrieb07: bets $4
Knightsridge: calls $4
*** TURN *** [6h Th 2s] [6c]
düsentrieb07: bets $10.50
Knightsridge: calls $10.50
*** RIVER *** [6h Th 2s 6c] [Ah]
düsentrieb07: bets $37.70 and is all-in
Knightsridge: calls $37.70
*** SHOW DOWN ***
düsentrieb07: shows [Qs Ac] (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
Knightsridge: shows [3h Qh] (a flush, Ace high)
Knightsridge collected $106.15 from pot

this chat came in the hands following the Qh3h hand from above. I have taken out the hands as they are not important.

Fflash said, "total fckn donk"
Knightsridge said, "lolol"
Fflash said, "u are gross"
Knightsridge said, "total standard hand"
Fflash said, "disgusting"
Fflash said, "fck u"
Fflash said, "for a @ss"
Knightsridge said, "sigh"
Fflash said, "are u drunk?"
Knightsridge said, "im playing 20 tables...no Im not drunk"
Fflash said, "bs"
Fflash said, "no one plays 20 tables and plays 35% of hands"
Knightsridge said, "I beg to differ"

whats weird is that he wasnt the guy who even lost the hand, he was just pissed off because I was raising too much lol.

I know I probably should not have talked to him and just let him think I was a donk, but I was finishing up the session soon so I didnt care


No comments: