Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some Random Vids I Watched Today

I spend way too much time on youtube and other sites. Here are a few of my all time fav vids.

Karma is a bitch




Flight of the Conchords is too good




I watched this goal when I was like eleven years old and Gilmour was my hero, I went bananas when he scored. It is from Don Cherry's Rock'em Sock'em Five. I must have watched that tape 200 times.


Here is another vid from the '93 playoffs when the Leafs beat Detroit in Joe Louis Arena in game 7. I think the 93 playoffs were the greatest playoffs in hockey history, maybe even sports history. The Leafs playing three consecutive 7 game series', the Kings-Leafs series was the toughest hockey ever played, the Habs winning 10 OT games to win the cup, and the McSorley stick call that Demers used in game 2 in Montreal. The Habs lose that game and go to LA down 2-0 it may have been over. Desjardins hat trick as well. Anyways, here is Borchevsky in OT in game 7 in round 1.




I will post more, but I was watching these today. Man oh man I wish I had been older when the Leafs made this run. Such a sick playoffs that I didnt appreciate at the time.

No comments: