Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update and Moving On Up

Well last week I didnt play very much as I was in Ireland for the weekend. My wife's grandmother had her 90th birthday so it was a big family thing.

Convo from the night:

me: 'Happy Birthday Granny (I call her granny cause everyone does) is your birthday today or is it later this week?'
her: 'Yes, the dinner was very good'
me: 'Yeah, ok, umm, what do you think of the music tonight, not bad eh?'
her: 'Oh goodness no, not me for me, the dancing is for the young ones.'

So in a way, I guess a 90 year old woman shot me down.

Anyways, I made $300 in holdem and about another $100 or so in omaha last week. I am even more excited for this week though because I contacted my staker about moving up to 200NL and he is all for it. So I am going to grind the 200NL tables for a little while. Should be fun. I start tonight when he is doing a session with me over skype. Im not sure if I am playing and he talks me through or he plays and talks through it. Either way I am up for it. I think I will be playing a session directly afterwards.

Heres to hoping.

No comments: