Thursday, December 04, 2008

November's Not My Style

Well I didnt post once in November. First time thats happened since I started the blog. The streak is dead, but I'll get over it.

So to update whats been going on in my online poker world.

The stake I am currently on for 100NL -200NL is alive and well. My first week was a bit of a learning curve at the new level and I promptly lost $730. That being said, my equity adjusted profit was -$300; so even though I lost, not terrible. The next week went much better and I actually won all my losses back. Week 3 was a bit shortened as I went to my wife's parents house for the weekend with no poker. So during that week I only made $150 or so. This week I played Tuesday night ($300 profit) and last night ($75 profit, which after being down $300 at one point was fine with me). I was going to play more tonight but I have felt like a bag of ass lately so I played a little 50NL pot limit heads up omaha. I won about $80 and then quit as I wanted to chill and watch some football. Tomorrow night my wife is going to some Christmas party for her work so I plan on playing quite a bit then.

100NL is a fun game and I am enjoying playing it more than I did 50NL. As far as the stake goes though, I need to make 10 buyins to jump to 200NL. I am currently on 5 buyins. I would love to get the next 5 this weekend. That being said, I am going to see if I want to jump up right away or stick around for awhile. But I will def be moving up for a few sessions right away just to test the waters and hope for a heater.

One thing that is great is the fpp accrual at 100NL compared to 50NL. Much faster; which is obviously great. I just cashed a 100K bonus for $1500, but the next bonus I plan on getting is the 250K bonus for $4000. Its a better rate that way.

Every Monday the stake gets updated, ie graphs and stats sent along with any profits/receiving losses. From now on during the stake I will post the graph each Monday as well.

Hopefully this weekend sees me hit my first $1000 day. I would really like to break that duck.

Heres to hoping.

No comments: