Thursday, December 04, 2008

PS

I am going to be aiming for 60K hands a month from now till the summer. That would also mean I keep Supernova through all the next year. The way it works is you must get 100K vpps through a calendar year to achieve Supernova. However, it only stays for the first 6 months of the following year provided you get 10K vpps each of those 6 months missing no more than one month. However, if I managed to get the 100K vpps in those six months, then I keep it for the remainder of the year, and so on. I have been thinking about what I want my goals to be next year and keeping 'Nova is important to meeting them. If I play 100NL with Supernova I am getting about 45% rakeback through the fpp bonuses which is pretty sick.

I truly believe my days of 50NL are behind me (read back about 2 months or so and I am pretty sure I already said that), but I am very sure of it this time. Whenever I moved up in the past I felt the need to change my game or adapt, but I am playing like I belong there. Maybe its a confidence thing, I dunno. The fact I cant lose money doesnt hurt either.

Anyways

No comments: