Saturday, February 03, 2007

Damn Skippy

PokerStars Tournament #42057930, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
180 players
Total Prize Pool: $1800.00
Tournament started - 2007/02/02 - 16:22:57 (ET)
BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM BABY

Dear Knightsridge,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $540.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 269.77 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.


And the final hand? Why I had quads of course!

Heads up I was leading for a long time but tried a semi bluff and got caught. I was down to 24,000 chips with blinds at 4000 and 8000 and he was 230,000 or so, but I fought back.

My first MTT win (I won a FPP tourney once but it wasnt for money, for fpp's so not including that)

Feels great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Andrew congrats on the win!, im really surprised actually thats ur first online mtt win, over the period have you not played that many? take it youve just been playing the odd 1 here and there otherwise im sure youd have won a good few more. sorry i didnt get back to you on blonde ive had a really bad internet connection.

when you planning on playing live again? i played last night and bubbled, played last friday at the stanley and came 12th outa 74 blew 35k on 3 crazy bluffs.lol and played last sat aswell and bubbled again!anyway congrats again and great come back!

cambo

Anonymous said...

First off congrats on finally taking down an MTT
I must say as well

beat ya bye a week

Id like to take some credit as I think My win inspired you join the 1 st place club
onwards and upwards im sure you will reach win N0 2 before my brummie ass

Knightsridge said...

Thanks Cambo,
No I didnt play MTT's really. I was always working with a depleted bankroll so it was SnG's for me. Only recently have I actually focused on MTT's on entered more and more.

As for live poker, I haven't played live in awhile. The last time was the night at the Wabash. I would like to get in at some point though.

Frannie, you always inspire me lol. Actually my thinking went like this. If that mug can win, who cant?