Friday, February 09, 2007

Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet

Downloaded Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet last night. I already had $41 on UB and a ton of bonus points from freerolls, but I had to deposit onto Full Tilt. I put on $220 which I think is enough to handle swings, play without fear etc. As for UB I will be playing the $1 SnG's until I get to $100. Last night playing these two sites I got really excited to play again. The fear of going bust on UB is very real and it was fun. Plus, Full Tilt is Mac friendly which is great as the fiancee can use her machine and I can play poker. I played a few different games on FT but I am going to stick with $5 heads up games until I reach $350. I think that is a good number and will take me a little bit of time. I have only played two so far and won both, but the opposition was weak. Really looking forward to these sites! Oh, and one cool tourney I saw on UB is a $1 rebuy. Great idea! Cheap and fun with $1000 guarunteed! That seems like great value.

Heres to hoping

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Another set of MTTs you might want to try are the Bounty games where they buy-in is double but everytime you knock someone out you receive a bounty, top fun and you can often get your buy-in back without even cashing!