Thursday, February 08, 2007

Up Up and Away

Last night I played:
two $15 turbos
one $11 heads up
one $8.80 MTT

And I won each one! I am so happy right now, I made so much money!

Oh wait, that didnt happen, I lost everyone of them and am back down in poker limbo. Yeah, that sounds more right.

I feel like a yoyo going up and down. I currently have $950 on PokerStars and I feel so....urgggggh. I obviously love the game, but at the end of the day, you have to make money to keep playing. I want to someday make my living from this game, if I continue to play like I have been recently, it will not happen. Therefore I am going to come up with some rules of discipline to follow. Goals I want to achieve, and immediate goals which will fuel my poker desire. I think a big one will be to take atleast one day away from playing. Read, watch, listen, think about, but not play. I need to step back. I may take a day or two to come up with some, but I will.

I think I am going to also start playing at more sites than just Stars. I have like $40 on UltimateBet and I am going to start on Full Tilt as well as Crypto. Maybe a change of scenery will spur me on.

Heres to hoping.

No comments: