Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Heads Up Challenge Continued

So I tempted fate last night by playing a sixth game after having won five in a row. I was upset with that decision because even though winning five in a row has no bearing on the sixth, in my mind I knew it would be tough to win. So rather than not play, I played, and lost. So I walked away from my computer upset with myself and went in to watch some tv (the fiancee was off visiting a friend) Then as I was watching CSI Miami, I wanted to play some more, so I grabbed the computer and came back into the bedroom.

Side note - I have wireless in my flat but I forgot the password to connect to it, so when I bought my Mac I couldnt connect. (I am sure some computer guru could have found the password somewhere, but alas, I am no guru) So anyways, after arriving home from New York, I was unpacking and moved some books onto the bookshelf. A piece of paper fell out and on it was the password. BINGO. So to make a long story short I know have wireless.

So after my rant post last night about tempting fate I played another five games and I went 5 for 5. Which made me feel much better and brought my total to 10 wins, 1 loss.

C'mon 80 wins!

Mike arrives tomorrow. We have decided to stay in tomrrow night and give the Wabash a miss. We will order some chinese, play online, and watch a dvd or two. Does it get any better than that?

No comments: