Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 2

Well I just finished putting up the results for yesterday (I forgot) and now I am proud to say that today I won every STT I entered. That's right, 100%. Hell Yeah.


STT's played - 1

1st - 1
2nd - 0
3rd - 0

Rather then saying profit I'm just gonna say what my account balance is, it's easier then rummaging around my account and taking away 25.04. (I had 4 cents in the account before a generous deposit from Mike) (and thanks Bengals)

Current P-Stars status - $46.54

Oh, and tomorrow I am hoping for atleast 4 or 5 STT's as the girlfriend is staying late at work and wont be home till later then usual. (I know playing only 1 at a time is tedious, but I have such a good feel for the table by the time 5 handed poker rolls around I feel very confident I can win, short stacked or not)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Canuck, I will be following this closely making sure you do not veer from the straight and narrow.

Best wishes

Knightsridge said...

Thanks very much, I will try!!!