Saturday, September 02, 2006

Will Hill...where have the chips gone?



Well after putting up a small profit over 3 days, I lost 15 pound playing STT's and I have decided to stop playing WillHill. I had a few pounds left in the account so I logged into a 15/25 cent cash game and went all in on a draw. I really didnt care though as I think the structure there is terrible, not to mention the fact that there are no bonus' available to players unless they play 1/2 dollar cash games. Very silly me thinks.

Therefore I will be applying for a neteller account this week and hopefully I will have an account set up soon. After playing STT's with 1000 chips I am dying for stars' 1500 or Paddy's 2000 stacks.

Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as you have learned your lesson in bankroll management, how about starting with the size of bankroll that you can sustain?

So, if you are playing 5.50 sngs, deposit 550.00. This way you'll be less likely to through away the last of your bankroll on a draw.

When your bankroll reaches 1,100

Anonymous said...

...oops.

When your bankroll reached 1,100. Move up to 11.00 sngs.

If you are a winning player at sngs then you are very unlikely to go bust as long as you you stick to this.

Knightsridge said...

I agree with what you are saying totally. The only problem is I dont have neteller yet so therefore have no way of deposting money.

As far as getting to 1100 and changing, I think I may. Although I still have a little ways to go yet