Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Day 3

One of the best things about this '1000 dollars by Christmas thing', which I think will hold true throughout, is the simple truth that I am only playing 5.50 Sit n Gos. Before this, when I was playing online poker, I was all over the place. Playing STT's MTT's, heads up, cash. I would win one and just want to keep playing but with a tougher challenge and more money involved. This was silly and destined for failure, but I think integral for future success to take place. Anyways,

2 Sit n Gos played today

1st - 1
2nd - 0
3rd - 0

Really disappointed with myself on the other one. I was going well but I got fancy and started getting away from what was winning for me. I ran into a big hand when shortstacked and that was that. If I played a patient game and made sure I was paying attention from the start, I would have done better. No more being stupid when playing. Plenty of time to talk about poker on this blog and on Blonde fourms after I am done.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P-Stars account - $57.04

No comments: