Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 6


Kind of a slow day today. Only played 3 SnG's even though I have the day off work (some weird UK holiday thing, I don't care, I'm not complaining). I am going to play a live tourney tonight though. This is my favorite live tourney which is at the Cincinnati Club here in Glasgow. For anyone reading this, the tourney is great value with plenty of play. It is a 25£ buy in, 10,000 chip freezeout, with the blinds starting at 25/25. Plus, the tables are 6 or 7 handed. It is a great game.



I will update following the tourney tonight.

STT's played - 3

1st - 0
2nd - 1
3rd - 1

A bit disappointed with the second place finish. It was against an extremely aggressive player who had gotten lucky a few times to have a big stack. We were heads up after only 30 minutes and blinds at 50/100. He raised my BB and I went all in with K9, only to be called by A9. Should have picked my spot better, he would have fallen in a trap if I had just been patient...next time.

P-stars account - $140.54

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, stumbled across this blog and its inspired me. I setting myself the same goal as you. I'll keep visiting, see how your getting on. Best of luck fellow Glaswegian :)

Knightsridge said...

Glad to hear my audience is expanding! Best of luck with your efforts, feel free to come back and post your results!

The Cincins tourney is fantastic, the atmosphere structure and value make for a great tourney