Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shenanigans

Yes shenanigans. I have never used that word on this blog and I thought it was high time.

So I played a bunch of $6 heads up matches last night. Twenty to be precise. I won 14 of them and lost six (obviously). What those stas do not tell you however, is that in the middle of these, I decided to play some full table turbos so I multitabled four of them. In those four my best finish was 6th. Yes, I know, impressive. The highlights were as follows: K5 in the BB losing to K7 on a K562 board. Losing with JT to J7 when I pushed for 5x the bb. Pushing AT into QQ, and my favorite, losing with AA to A9 and 77. It was a lot of fun to say the least. So with that disaster of a set, I ended up making about $15 on the day.

So in two days I have increased my roll my 50% and I am definitely on target for my goal of $250 by the time I leave for New York. (Maybe even $300 if I can push myself and stay focused).

The fiancee is working tonight at her school so I am hoping to get in some playing tonight. However, Thursday night TV is pretty good so I may only play a few. House at 9pm, Shark at 10pm and CSI Vegas at 11pm. Yes I know, nothing incredible but British tv is pathetic and the only good shows are from North America.

So I am hoping for a total of 7 games tonight with my goal to win all 7, but I would settle for going 5 and 2.

Heres to hoping.

No comments: