Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Update

Back in Glasgow. Back to teaching. Back to normal.

Have not had much time to play poker since I got back, but I did play a little this weekend. I started with a roll of $50 on Stars and through many heads up matches at the $6 level (yes a grind) I am sitting on $210. I absolutely own them. I went 6-0 Saturday, 8-2 on Sunday, and 5-0 yesterday. So out of 21 games, I have won 19 of them. Not a bad deal at all. I dont like multi tabling with a small roll so I wanted to spin it up a little. Mission accoplished. I will play some turbos in the near future.

Just to give an update where I stand with online accounts and where I have been playing:

Stars - $210
Ultimate Bet - $390
Full Tilt - $210
William Hill - $160

I have been only playing heads up recently, but hope to get in some MTTs shortly, possibly this weekend. I am also planning on giving some friends a call Wednesday or Thursday. George and Mark, if you are reading this, I will call you today or tomorrow. I may even take a stab playing live at the Cincinnati Club this weekend, we'll see.

And finally, I hope to post more often now that I am back!

No comments: