Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hourly Rate - Ouch

Well I played a ton of SnG's today. An absolute ton. I played turbos mainly, a lot of the 18 seat ones. I started well and got up to 470 or so but then variance kicked into high gear and I was getting kicked left and right. (see hand history below for a quick flavor) I took a break and read some Sklansky, showered and hoped to redeem myself. I ended up winning an turbo 18 man SnG to take my balance to $449.42. I played all that time and won 2 dollars. Profit is profit, I suppose.

One extremely positive aspect from playing the sheer volume of games I did today, I picked up numerous negative tendencies in my game that I believe if I can curb, will help in the future. I also picked up on a valuable move that I used to great success today. I will not put it on this blog as I play against many of the players who read it, but I picked up a lot of chips today from one simple move and I can't believe I never saw it before.

Night all. I am wrecked.

2 comments:

Forward Looking Canadian said...

man, this blog is sophisticated with the screen captures and the play by plays. This man takes his poker SERIOUS folks!

Knightsridge said...

Thanks. if any of you want to see a person take politics seriously, check out http://www.rileyspoliticalrant.blogspot.com/

A great site to check out the world of poltiics. (riley is my non-poker playing roommate from university who will be the leader of canada someday)