Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lack of Poker

I must apologise to any faithful readers I may have picked up during the first little while of my blogging days. I have played almost no poker since last Thursday.

My parents have travelled over from Canada and are visiting me in Scotland as well as visiting my girlfriend's parents in Ireland where I am currently. If you hadn't guessed I am Canadian and I had not seen my parents since April last year. It has been great seeing them and I am very glad to have them over her, but poker has suffered immensely.

I played one set of four last Friday night and I managed to win one of the four giving me a profit of one dollar for the session. Hooray! But then I played a turbo and ran into a monster when I tried stealing.

Pokerstars Balance - $321.54

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what you think your playing at.
I mean one post in nine days , how do expect to keep your readers interested with this sort of service .
You seem to be making excuses for yourself , who would bring there parents to Scotland at the end of october .
Just stick to the POKER.
I'm not and I'm sure my fellow readers aren't interested in your travels

Knightsridge said...

Didn't know Phil Hellmuth lived in Birmingham.