Thursday, October 05, 2006

Turbo Land (My Living Room)



Got home from work early (I teach history and politics at a high school) and my girlfriend wasn't going to be home till late. This means a lot of poker.

I started 4 tabling the $6.50 turbos and I think I did alright. Nothing outstanding but definitely manageable. I played a grand total of 27 SnG's placing in the money 15 times. I was quite pleased with these results. I know I can handle 4 tabling and the flow of the game is starting to come to me. My last 2 sets of four that I played I had two 1sts and two 3rds and then one 1st two 3rds and a bubble. Very encouraging.

1st - 5
2nd - 3
3rd - 7

I would like my thirds to be not as numerous but 3 handed I try to accumulate chips aggressively and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's poker

Pokerstars balance - $241.54 (80 dollar profit in one night...damn straight)

No comments: