Monday, October 09, 2006

SnG Progress

I have played a lot of SnG's these last few days, all in sets of four, totaling somewhere around 32-36 SnG's. Incredibly in that time, I am up about ten dollars. It seems that every time I start up a set, I am eliminated in one on a bad beat, then I may get 2nd or 3rd, then bubble, then concentrate solely on the last one and get either 1st or 2nd. I may start only playing two for a little while to see if it ups my profits.

The people are still playing with bad stack management as the bubble nears (calling an allin with a draw when they are not pot committed, and folding blinds or cold calling raises and folding to a bet on the flop when the blinds represent a large percentage of their stack) I think I am just around the corner from a solid day when everything falls in line.

Pokerstars Balance - $251.54

The Rivercard - $97.24 (going to start playing only 5 dollar extended SnG's. The speed ones are attractive but dont reward the best player.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, which network is the Rivercard on as I have never heard of it! Do you know if there is rakeback available?

Knightsridge said...

Rivercard is on the Tribeca network along with Paddy, Doyle, Blonde and a few others. Google it and check it out.

Live play lol, I wish I could give tips. Nothing like hitting a two outer at the final table.