Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Plateau

Played only two SnG's last night, but managed to win one and get second in the other. Unfortunate in the second one as I had AA v Q7 all in on a T 7 3 board. Turn 7. River Q. Not complaining as I got lucky a few times along the way, just would have been nice to take down both of them.

But anyways, last night I hit the four hundred dollar level and my pokerstars balance is now at $401.54. With 61 days to go before Christmas I am approximately six hundred dollars away from my goal.

I am a little ahead of where I need to be so hopefully 1000 dollars by Christmas is still in the cards (so to speak).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the $1k by Xmas. I've just stuck $440 onto Stars to play exclusively in the $4.40 180 man SnG's so might see you around on there!

Knightsridge said...

The trouble with playing those SnG's is that you need 3 hours to play the final table. My girlfriend isn't exactly poker's biggest fan (she is cool with me playing) but she prefers 1 table SnG's as they are shorter and she can have my attention for longer periods of time then 5 minute breaks.

Best of luck though!