Friday, March 30, 2007

6 Handed Is Nice and Canada

Played 2 sessions when I got home from work today. One session of two tables and the other three tables. Profit of $64! Not too shabby. The play is horrific at times with people open pushing with AJ etc. I am playing small ball and doing well. It would have been a better profit but I got sucked out on heads up. QT v Q6 all in on Q98 board. 6 on turn.

You can see from the pic that it isnt too scrunched and the cards are easy to see. Hopefully 4 tabling is just around the corner.

Some of you have mentioned I should post some pics of my trip back home to Canada. I will. What I am most excited about is that my little bro Stuart (he's 16) emailed me today to say that the pond at the bottom of our street is still frozen and I should be able to skate on it this week if it stays cold. Let me say, I have played ice hockey since I could stand up, maybe even before that, and I have missed hockey so much being in the UK. The pond has never stayed frozen for this long in the past 10 years or so. And if I got to skate just once, it would be fantastic. These are pics from two years ago of my cousins and brothers playing. That pond is probably one of my most favorite places on earth (other than a WSOP or WPT final table...I mean, lets be honest) Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lucky so-and-so! Have a great time, some people have all the fun!!

ATB

BM