Friday, March 30, 2007

Insert Cool Title Here <------

Been playing very little poker recently. Not been feeling great and very tired for some reason. Dunno why. Today is my last day at work for two weeks due to the Easter holidays, and I cannot wait. I am flying with the fiancee to my home in Canada on Sunday. I have not been home for a year and it will be so nice to be there. That being said, I hope to get in as much poker as possible seeing as I am on vacation. BurnleyMik, thanks for the info on the UK blogger game, I wont play it for a little while as I am in Canada but when I get back, sounds good. What site is it on though? Stars? And thanks to slb159 for info on North American blogger games. They are on at night in North America, so late late late in UK, but you never know, thanks for the info.

The poker that I have been playing has been on Full Tilt. I tried 6 tabling and one word that sums it up nicely...madness. I could do it if my monitor had no overlap, but it does and it was very bothersome. So I tried 4 tabling and it was obviously easy but I didnt enjoy it that much. I made a nice profit on the 4 games, but after playing cash and tournies the last while, it felt like anit-poker. So two days ago I fired up two $10 six handed SnG's and I like them a lot. I played another two yesterday and they could be very profitable. I am going to continue playing these for a little while and see how I get on. I hope that in a few weeks after playing them for awhile and getting a good feel for them I can jump to three tables and finally four. It is much tougher to multi normals as opposed to turbos because the turbos become a push game while the normals require small raises and playing flops. But I think if I space them, ie. start two and then twenty minutes later start another two, I will do fine.

Heres to hoping

2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Have you seen the new rakeback rates for William Hill? I received an email from RakeTheRake today outlining the new improved rates, up to 55%! They also have a $1000 sign up bonus too!

Have a safe journey too and from Canada. I'm sure the break from poker will do you good. Try get some pics etc too, never really seen any of Canada.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Canada! And as pud says, pics would be good to see. Is Canada as picturesque as it looks?

ATB

BM