Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally!!!


This morning Full Tilt put a new update allowing resizeable tables. About time! I just took this picture this morning of six tables (Im not playing on them...just fired up 6 random tables) on my screen and with a little overlap.....I can do it. I will be trying this as soon as I get home today. Not cash games though...SnG's. I am thinking however, that I may load up three and play for a little while, then load up another three so I am not playing three and four handed on too many tables at once. Looking forward to it. I do have a little confession to make. I did well On FT Friday night, but in true donk style, I lost it all and then some Saturday morning before I went to the wedding. I played some HU cash and a guy held over me like no other. He had massive hands that I was trying to attack. Bad form by me and no more cash on FT, only SnG's.

Been doing ok on Will Hill cash lately. Was up a little and down a little again but holding steady now at $533. Considering I was at $400 a little while ago, I am pleased. However, I donked off $33 last night when I was tired, on tilt from getting eliminated from a tourney on the final table bubble (11th) and trying to watch a show on tv. Silly, needless money down the drain.

On another note, very curious to see how much rakeback I will have accrued this month, dont even want to take a guess as I really have no idea.

Heres to hoping

3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Most decent affiliate like Rakebreak and Raketherake have a tracking system that lets you look at your rake figures. There again if you want a surprise just wait until payday!!

slb159 said...

Saw your comment on Fuel55's site. You can find out the info on all the weekly blogger tourneys at Katitude's site...just scroll down and look at her side bar.

http://pokerkat.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately, they aren't time-friendly to our mates across the pond, as you'd most likely be beddy-bye when these things start.

There was an inaugural UK blogger/blog reader tourney this past Sunday that started early afternoon here, and since it said "inaugural", I assume there will be more of them.

http://alcanthang.blogspot.com/
Announces most of the blogger events as reminders for everyone, so stop by his site every now and again to check if there's anything that you'd be available to play.

Hope that helps.

Take care and best of luck.

slb

Anonymous said...

Yeah mate you are more than welcome at the blogger game on Sunday evenings, 9pm UK time.

I love the re-sizeable tables, all sites should have them. I very rarely play at FT because they won't allow me rakeback, even though I never signed up through an affiliate!

Anyway hope to see you Sunday.

ATB

BM