Saturday, March 24, 2007

This Weekend

Well I am currently in Ireland, totally forgot I was coming here this weekend until late last night after I had already posted my update. The fiancee's best friends sister (obviously very close to me) is getting married and I have been dragged along to spend money on drink (I dont enjoy it) on flights (I hate being in transit) and on a gift (for a person I never met). Yes...a very special weekend I will cherish forever. Anywho.

Played a little before I left Glasgow, made a few dollars...maybe $5, whatever, but when we arrived here, the fiancee and sisters/friends are doing dress hair stuff....yawn....so I hop on the family computer and download Full Tilt. I was gonna do Will Hill but a change of country, a change of site, so FT it is. I was sitting on $346 and now I am on $416. A tidy $70 profit in about 1/2 an hour. Not too shabby. Mainly 25-50 cash and some heads up 50-1. I was hopping from table to table looking for some soft plaayers, found a few and did well....although there were a few bumps. I actually got stacked for $20 with T8 of diamonds.

I raised the button to $1.50, BB calls. Flop comes QT4, one diamond. He checks, I bet out $2, he calls. Turn is a 2 diamonds, he checks, I bet $5 he calls again...hmmm. River is a 6 diamonds. I bet 10, he goes all in and has me covered, I call, he shows AJ diamonds for the nuts. Flat called me with AJsuited, called my flop bet with a gutshot, turned a flush draw, and hit. I figured the diamonds came and I would have him...strange hand.

But even with that setback, I turned a nice profit, so very happy about that. May play some tomorrow morning before the wedding, dunno yet, but will be occupied all day after that.

Maybe Sunday I can get some time in.

Heres to hoping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU MISRABLE TIGHT CANADIAN BARSTARD

Anonymous said...

Put your foot down, there`s no way I would let my Mrs drag me to that type of wedding, dont be such a *NEW* man...say bollox you go on your own and have a great time...Iam ok at home thanks.

Nip it in the bud now otherwise they turn into Satanic dicatators later along the line.

Anonymous said...

YOUR STILL A TIGHT BASTARD BUT

THIS MANS COMMENTS ARE ALSO TRUE