Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday

Slept in a little this morning, but I am ready to go.

Gonna sneak one or two before breakfast.

11:10 - Game 20 dollar 6pac
Music - Joshua Radin - These Photographs

a guy just pushed in over the top of another all in stack with TJs???
no cards
5th of 5 right now
AK took down blinds
next hand AA in big blind...take a guy out (i was in 4th of 5)
2nd of 4
99 v AT no good (I raise big with 99 and he goes all in...??? I have shown AA and nothing else)
4th of 4
treading...stealing once an orbit
pushed with 52...2 callers. Flop is J52..turn A...river J guy has A6...damnit

-11 pound

11:41 - Game 20 dollar 6pac
Music - The Fray - How To Save a Life

AK took a guy out
chip daddy
A9 no good v 88
2nd of 4
blinds are getting big
3rd of 4
need a hand
KT no good v A6

damnit....should never have called that A9 hand....stupid
two straight games where if I won a coin flip I take it down.

-22 pound

Only bad thing about the 6pacs as opposed to the Thunder 6pacs is that they fill up a lot less quickly. I just signed up for a 5 pound tourney as well as a 10 pound 6pac. Get resizeable tables William Hill!

12:15 - Games 5 pound tourney and a 10 pound 6pac
Music - Eels - Fresh Feeling

AK no good in 6pac..down a little
small pot in tourney with QJ in small blind.
playing badly in the 6pac.....need to be more patient
paid a guy off in the tourney...silly...back to 1500
top pair no good in 6pac...stupid....very badly played on my part

-33 pound

tourney going well, just hit a set and tripled up, 5th of 28
although should have been more as I let A3 hit against my AK and I checked the flop, should have been more aggressive.
AK no good v QQ......shortie now
24 of 25
20th of 21
need a hand
AQ in BB takes down a 3Xbb raise from mid position.
19th of 20....down to 2 tables so more time for a hand
one per orbit is all I need
**also just started a sat on stars for monthly VIP 100K tourney**
16 of 18
stole with TJ....need a hand
15th of 16
had AJ in BB but UTG raised and SB called, I folded...g fold 77 and AQ
stole with A5...13th of 14
13th place...pushed with 52s ran into A6 flop gave me a pair and a flush draw but no dice

-39 pound

common theme today...calling is not good. Have to stop...no fold equity

Just signed up for a 20 pound tourney...120 pound overlay with 600 pound for first.
83 left. pays top 10
yet to play a flop
been playing 38 mins....not won a hand yet
44 of 49
52 of 82 in stars sat after AJ beats AK and 88 takes down blinds and 2 limpers
yesssssssssssssssss. JJ steals blinds...first pot
38 of 39 in willhill
47 of 62 on stars
QK no match for 88 out of Will Hill
39 of 48 on stars....22 seats and a points prize for 23rd
big stack to me right who steals me and big stack now on my left who will end up calling me......grrrrrrr
36 of 39
AJ no good v AK...35th place

-61 pound

2:47 Game - 20 pound 6pac
Music - Augustana - Boston

I am winning this
coasting...nothing big
3 of 5
3 of 4
close game...blinds starting to take hold
55 takes down AK...chip daddy
heads up
even in chips
A8 v Q4 is good

+7 pound

3:19 - Game - 10 pound 6pac
Music - Augustana - Boston (it worked in the last one...)

just down a nice little pot with QJ
2nd of 5.... couple of shorties and a nice bully to get rid of them next to me
KK takes out shortie
2 of 4
3 left...2nd place
shortie doubles through...3rd place now
quite a good game..both solid players
KK beats A9...chip daddy
A7 no good v AJ
2nd place of 3
heads up
push with 65...no good v 33...so many outs as well on a QJ9Q board

+11 pound

3:55 - Game - 10 pound 6pac
Music - Augustana - Bullets

guy I played heads up last game is playing this one as well
88 hits a set, take some off aggressive boy, but not too much as board had 3 to straight and 2 flush draws
AA raise, reraised all in. call obviously. KK he has. KT5 flop, J turn, river.......Q! chip daddy
1st of 5...2 big stacks, the others 700-800
AA again! only takes blinds though
4 handed...chip leader
2800 and they are all around 1000
shortie is to my left and I dont want to raise as if he comes over i have to call
4 way and blinds are 200-400
heads up
QT finishes off K8
SHIP IT!

+45 pound

4:26 - Game - 20 dollar 6pac
Music - Augustana - Boston

KQ spades takes a small pot down
got disconnected in the middle of a hand. damn

back now, still 6 handed sitting 3rd or 4th but all within 100 or so
5th of 6 now...shortie next to me keeps pushing first...damnit
last now
trying to stay afloat...just stole with 53
nothing I could do...the cards totally deserted me

+34 pound

4:54 - Game - 20 pound 6pac
Music - Josh Joplin - Camera One

lose one on 2nd hand
looooooooose guy goes all in on 277 board...called by JJ he has 25....2 on river...in a word....sick
4 left
QQ takes some of maniacs chips.....he had 53 had called down
ka-razzzzzzeeee table.....3 of 4 but the two big guys are going at each other...strange strange hands
raise with AT....maniac goes all in. I call, he has K8...obviously a pushing hand...8 on river, would have put me chip leader. damn

+23 pound

*********clean flat for a little while so fiancee still wants to marry me when she gets home tonight*******

5:25 - Game - 10 pound 6pac
Music - Snow Patrol - You're All I Have

as I am playing the 6pac, there is a 1500 pound guaranteed tourney starting with quite a bit of overlay, so I am playing that as well.
down to 4 in the 6pac...still on starting stack or so
2 big guys went at each other...now one big guy and 3 of us little ones
tourney is not bad...up to 1800 from 1500 after a nice bluff
ran into KK trying to steal, damnit, 3rd place

+12 pound

OK, by far the strangest hand I have ever won just happened in the tourney
I have QJ on the button and raise the 15-30 blinds to 120 after two limpers. Both limpers called. The flop came 4 A 5 with two diamonds. First limper checks, second bets 150. I make it 430, first limper folds, other calls. Turn is a 2 of hearts. He checks, I go all in. He instacalls. River is another 5. His hand? Q8 of diamonds of course. I double up with QJ, no pair no draw. crazy.
3rd of 57
the guy who called my all in with a flush draw just CALLED for all his chips AFTER THE RIVER with A high with straight, flush, and full house possibilities on board
9 of 47...nothing happening
soooo many limpers each hand!
AK UTG, raise 3X bb. button makes it another 600......I pass. pretty sure he had aces.
12 of 39
raise with AQ, small blind pushes...I call. he shows 22, I hit an ace. 2nd of 38. didnt feel right that he raised as much as he did. Either coin flip or I had him dominated.
just laid down AJ and TT preflop. AJ was up against KK so good fold, and the other AK and 88. Turn brought an 8 but if I had pushed preflop I think he would have folded.
break time in tourney. 6th of 31.
also reading blonde poker updates of Dortmond EPT event. Down to final table there..only 670K euros to the winner.
TT takes down some blinds
5 of 24
tried a steal with K7 and got re-raised....damn
8 of 21...got moved tables right into the BB...grrrr
10 of 20...two tables left
AK all in v QQ...A on flop....Q on turn
16 of 18...i win that pot...Im 6th
push with Q9...BB calls with AJ....no help, 18th place....absolutely gutted.

-10 pound

7:07 - Game 10 pound 6pac
Music - Josh Radin - These Photographs

Winning this.
still 6 handed...few pocket pairs but no sets
4th of 6
5 handed...no cards at all....have not won a pot in 17 hands.
AK all in v TJ.....no good

-21 pound

9:08 - Game - 30 dollar 6pac

2nd hand I get AA, raise to 100. 1 caller. flop is 2TQ, I bet 300 he calls. Turn is 5, he checks, I go all in, he calls with 22 for a set. cant get away from that. damnit.

-36 pound

9:11 - Game - 20 pound 6pac

lots of raises preflop. one guy is going all in atleast once an orbit.
3 of 6
AK UTG, raise to 150...button goes all in....then BB goes all in as well.??? I call. Button has JJ, BB has K8???? Flop brings me a K, but also brings two 5's. river is a third 5...split pot for two full houses...damnit. K8? honestly.
2nd of 4
3 handed....in 2nd place barely
this maniac all in guy....hope he gets caught soon

I played so bad 3 handed. sooo bad

-58 pound

9:43 - Game - 20 pound 6pac

this is my last game for the day. A win would make me a little better than even for the day...I really want that!
2nd of 5
having some connection issues...which are never fun
lose a little with A8s
4 handed...in 4th place, but all within a few hundred of each other.
tight game all between 1000 and 2000
23 in BB hits 2 pair and beats 66...chip daddy
heads up
could not close it...had a big chip lead but he always had a hand to come back with
so sick................................damnit!!!!!!!!!!!

-50 pound

Well, the fiancee is home, so that is the end of poker for the weekend. Very disappointed with today as I really wanted to build on yesterday. That being said, especially in the tourneys, a few cards here and there and I make a big cash....sigh...next time.




No comments: