Friday, January 05, 2007

$6.50 Turbo's - Feeding Ground...(for now)

Yes I am loving online poker these days. (Notice how I said for now in the title, yes things can change that quickly and I know that) but when the cards are falling your way, I say enjoy it.

I played another four sets of four this afternoon and I am doing well. Best of all though, I am confident. I am feeling the flow of the games very well and attacking at the right spots. The last game I played was a five handed affair with the blinds a massive 300-600. I played a fantastically smart game and I ended up taking it down. It felt very good.

The stats

SnG's played today - 16 (33 to date)

1sts - 5 (12 total)
2nd - 2 (2 total)
3rd - 2 (3 total)

Out of Money - 7 (16 total)

Profit Today - $85.00 ($174.90 to date)

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Well played sir! Sounds like you're on a huge heater at the minute! Wish I could say the same, I got raped in the $3.40 turbos so back to micro cash for me.