Sunday, January 07, 2007

Damn

It had to happen. I knew that. Doesn't mean I have to like it though. After three consecutive days of $80 profits, I was flung back to reality with a grind of three sets for a profit of $3. Now I totally agree, profit is profit, and I would never complain about making money. But when compared to previous efforts, it far from holds up. To make matters worse, out of three heads up, I won only one. I was disappointed with one second place in particular, this guy had AA, QQ, JJ, and AK in four consecutive hands at 300-600. I couldnt do anything. I was a better player as well and I had him down big time. But those hands saved him. Would have been nice, but I suppose after 500 games, it will all even out.

I only played twelve games today as I didnt feel like it was my day. Better to quit while I was ahead and wait for tomorrow. Hopefully there awaits another big day.

PS Tomorrow I am back to work after two weeks off. I am dreading it both because I dont want to, and it makes poker very hard to play. We'll see how it goes.

SnG's played today - 12 (65 to date)

1sts - 1 (20 total)
2nd - 2 (4 total)
3rd - 2 (7 total)

Out of Money - 7 (34 total)

Profit Today - $3.00 ($257.90 to date)

No comments: