Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ok Lets Go

Back to Glasgow and its wondrous facilities that Ireland has not picked up on. For example, BROADBAND INTERNET!!!!!! Oh good god, dial up? seriously?!? dial up?!?!? And then to my fiancees brother's house where he has broadband. Thank you god. I sign up for a SnG, and the phone rings. He picks up, the connection dies. Broadband...but with one phone line. Have you ever heard of such a thing. I was dumbstruck. But it is over now, they treated my incredibly well, I gained about 8 pounds and I paid for very little. Apart from the internet (or lack thereof) they are fantastic people and I like them a lot.

Ok, so when I left you last I was at $371 and defeated. OK, well I am now at $274.97 and confident. Weird eh? I played some SnGs upon returning last night and lost a few. Then played a $25 six seater and lost. But I went to bed last night, and I came up with a good idea.

A player on the Blonde Poker Forum, Tank, is a SnG grinder and has recently taken up a quest of 4000 SnG's in four months. Impossible you say? No, he has already done it once before. So I was thinking about him, and I got to thinking, why not me?

I am not as ambitious as Tank however, so I am aiming for 500 SnG's in a month give or take a few days. I want to get back to the beginning of my blog where SnG's were my bread and butter. I want to increase my roll with the thought of what game to play never entering into the equation.

So, to restate, 500 $6.50 turbos in one month. I realize that my roll is not open to massive swings, but I think I can do alright.

Heres to hoping.

PS I will be mainly four tabling as long as the total buy in amount is less than 10% of my total roll. If it is more, I will three table, two table etc

No comments: