Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Interuption

Last night the fiancee went on a cleaning spree and fearing for my life I joined in. After that, I was tired, and for fear of death of messing up the computer table again, I called it a night. It was made all the better however, by The Usual Suspects being on tv. Best movie ever made. I own the dvd, but there is something about watching the movie on tv, I dunno.

I am hoping to get twelve SnG's played tonight, but getting back to work has been tougher than I thought it would be, and my sleeping patterns are paying the price.

I may try and five table tonight rather than four, with one table being directly in the middle of the screen with some overlap across the other four. I will see how it goes for a set and take it from there.

Heres to hoping

1 comment:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I agree with you about Usual Suspects. First time I watched it I was taken aback and then the second time I saw it, when you know the twist, it is totally amazing and you pick up on so many things you missed originally. Mrs Pudding thinks it's over-rated, she is beautiful and smells nice so I guess I forgive her!!