Saturday, January 06, 2007

Steady As She Goes

Played five sets of four today, but hoping for more tonight. Played solidly and was pleased with the outcome. My heads up is still going well with no seconds to speak of today. (I know I had two yesterday but in each case I was down to a BB or less and was actually fortunate to squeak out of third place)

It didnt start out well though, going cashless in my first set off four. I took a breather, got a shower, and went back focused. I ended up winning three and a fourth place in the next set. My best set of four ever. I am hoping this trend will continue, as I could get used to it.

SnG's played today - 20 (53 to date)

1sts - 7 (19 total)
2nd - 0 (2 total)
3rd - 2 (5 total)

Out of Money - 11 (27 total)

Profit Today - $80.00 ($254.90 to date)

No comments: