Thursday, January 04, 2007

Solid Start

Off to a solid start with goal number two. I played four sets of four as well as a single game. By the third set I was playing good poker. The first four games were a bit all over the place, but I expected that in getting back to nine handed tables and playing tight early. The final two sets I won two in each as well as wining the final single game. (albeit sucking out bigtime with AJ v AK v AK...four to a flush, but these things happen I suppose :)

However, take one look at my numbers and one thing is obvious. I am one sick player heads up. Im not sure if it is my skill, their lack of skill, or a mixture, but for now, I would like to believe I am one step away from the NBC heads up showdown.

Here are the stats thus far:

SnG's played today - 17 (17 to date)

1st - 7 (7 total)
2nd - 0 (0 total)
3rd - 1 (1 total)

Out of Money - 9 (9 total)

Today's Profit - $89.30 ($89.30 to date)

Hell Yeah

No comments: