Saturday, December 02, 2006

Strike Up the Band Baby

YESSSSSSSSSSS

After many weeks floating around $500 on pokerstars and even going down as far as $250 a short time ago, I got the preverbial monkey of my back and surpassed my goal of breaking $600 this weekend. I started playing at around 8:00pm with $453 in my account and now I have $673. Damn straight.

I played some $25 SnG's as well as a $35 SnG and I played well. I had one outdraw and got outdrawn once so all is well. Really happy with my performance tonight. I know these SnG's are out of my bankroll but I only played them one at a time and the results speak for themselves.

Amazing how some strong showings live can give my online game confidence. Not going to tempt fate though, quite tired. Tomorrow will be here soon.

Bam baby $673 ! (I know, nothing incredible, I just was so stuck around $500, feels good to push on...$1000 here I come)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been on your back?!?!?!?!?

YOUR A LEAFS FAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! ;o)

Knightsridge said...

lol

Sorry Matt. Figure of speech.

(matt674 has a monkey as an avatar on pstars)