Sunday, November 05, 2006

216 Man Turbo Shootout

Like to say congrats to my roommate from college Mike on his performance today in a 216 man turbo sat to the Sunday Millions. The tournament is played six handed and only the winners of tables advance. He won his first table when I was railing and I watched the beginning of the second table before I had to go out for awhile. When I came back there were three people left at the final table and Mike was a massive chipleader. His AQ held against AT and he had a ticket to the Sunday Millions. He unregistered and plans on selling his ticket, but $215 for a $2.20 investment...not bad at all. Well done Mike.

3 comments:

Graham said...

Nice going with the stt's so far, keep up the good work.

Qualifying for the $1m on Stars is something I'd like to do soon. Not sure if I'd cash out or not. Over 6000 people is a lot to plough through to win and $215 would be a useful addition to the bankroll!

Anonymous said...

Rather than selling his $T maybe he should use them to enter more SnG's, maybe at a higher level than he's now playing or use them for more satellites?

Knightsridge said...

Thanks graham. 6000 people is a ton of people. Id love to see the complete hand history of a recent winner to see how many coin flips and suck outs they have to take it down.

Yorkshire, he reads this blog so I am sure he will comment on that within the next few days.