Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahem...ermm Part II

Played last night for a litte while. Played mainly the $15 turbos. Was sucked out on quite a bit, which wasn't cool. I ended up finishing $4 dollars down which is basically even. I am tired of playing for a lenghty period of time and not showing any results for the past two days so I have come to the conclusion that I need some change. A challenge so to speak. I think I may play a ladder system and see where it takes me.

I will play a $6 turbo. If I win or get second place, I will jump to the next turbo level, the $15. If I win or get second, I jump to the $25 turbos, the $55 and so on. I find that I have no great desire in winning a $15 turbo based on the fact that I have won them before. However, if I knew a positive result could mean jumping to a $25 and beyond, I think I would. We'll see how it goes. I think I will try tonight.

Heres to hoping

No comments: