Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day of the Multis



Planning on playing three multis today.

The first up is the $10 deepstack starting at 5pm GMT. 5000 chips, 30 minute blinds. I cannot wait. I played one before but was silly and got all the money in with K7 on KK9 board. He had K9 and that was me.

The second is the $3.30 rebuys at 7pm GMT. I played this 2 weeks ago and had KK beat by AK. I know I can peform well and a massive prize pool is a nice enticement to do so.

The third is the APAT Chinese Amateur Poker Open. The Amateur Poker Association Tour is a UK based business that provides poker for amateurs. They have a tourney on pokerstars every second Saturday for $22, and a starting chip count of 5000 but the levels are a regular 15 minutes.

I hope to have a nice cash in atleast one so I can get ready for next weeks Cincinnati Club Fetival.

Heres to hoping

No comments: